Saturday, October 25, 2008

Where Have All the Weekends Gone

I can't believe the weekend is almost over! Like usual, I had to spend at least a few hours of the weekend working at school. Although, I can blame it on the fact that I won't be there Monday, instead of the fact that I'm somewhat of a perfectionist. Other than a few hours at the "office", we did some housework and had some friends over for a casual dinner. Of course, with their son and our two boys being present, the evening wouldn't have been complete without a Star Wars movie!
Mark is preparing for services tomorrow. The boys and I (or I should just say "I" since they didn't actually have anything to do with the decision) will not be traveling to Dry Ridge tomorrow. We have a busy week coming up and we'll be there all next weekend.
Speaking of next weekend - it's almost Halloween! The boys are so excited. If you've visited Mark's blog, then you've seen pics of the boys. Ethan is going to be Boba Fett and Logan is Darth Vadar. I'm taking the easy (comfortable) road, and will be dressed in scrubs as a nurse or a vet. Hopefully next weekend I will have some great pics to post (just as soon as Mark teaches me how to do that!).

No comments: